Aug 29, 2011

happy holiday~!

since i get a chance to have one week holiday
of coz i can't just waste it by just doing my study
live is to enjoy,maybe now is not the best time,but just like what my friend says,i dun care!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
personally i clearly know that study is the main job i need to preform well
well........i can't make it for STPM.lol

okay,back to my topic
i would like to introduce a restaurant that might be know by others but not my friends or you

my family and i went to my dad's favorite restaurant to have our dinner yesterday
we will be there once a month
somewhere near THE MINES,balakong
we like the 纸包鸡there
again,is 纸包鸡,not other name
*dun say i name it wrongly,is bcoz u all never been here to try this,纸包鸡!!!


deng deng deng deng
here is the  纸包鸡
this is the 'JIU PAI' chicken there
the paper cover up the chicken with sauce ~


we order some other  nice dishes too~
but i dint finish taking each picah
sori ya=)



from the look he is eating the piece of chicken u will noe how delicious it is!
if u have no ideal where to dinner for this holiday
have a try ya!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment