Jan 31, 2012

Happy Birthday To You My Dearest

I can't really remember when were we meet each other
As i noe,we get to know each other 5 years ago and there was the beginning of the story
Of coz,when we get thing easily, we will lost it juz after a turn around
However,anything belongs to you won't get away from you
And in the process of getting back,
It takes time
We were forced to learn to appreciate, to feel guilty and regret
Thank God for being so kind to let us meet again and again
Opportunity goes for those are ready to grab it!

I can't forget your,as long as i can
But i noe,you will try your very best to maintain
Proceed our story till the end
I really hope to hold your hand and get everyone wishes with happiness
There may be rocks in front
There may be lot of traps

I know we will be there=)



The 3rd birthday we celebrate together
There will be more and more to come^^

1 comment:

  1. here some comments! hapi belated bufday! DUDE! XD

    TJ

    ReplyDelete