Dec 3, 2013

Actually I found no reason to feel disgusting

When your society circle enhanced
you will probably discover there are some girl-attitude-guy living outside
forgive me for commenting on this
It's super terrible

It's actually happen on a girl when you say something not-really-important and she get mad on that
"What u wanna eat for dinner later?
I have no idea.You decide.
We go for a pizza then.
Pizza?No,I dun wan to have fast food tonight.
How about Chinese cuisine?
No.I just had it this noon.
OK.You decide.
No,I duno.Why u can't even decide what to eat later....blablabla"
Then quarrel expose
Come on!
Girl sometimes really troublesome la wei!

And its really makes me crazy when thing like this,super small matter,happened on me
Hello!
I'm a girl,talking with this kind of opposite gender makes me faint
The property of a girl is
They are sometime over usage of their mind
think something irrelevant
Guys know,it's really headache

And I meet this kind of guy
Holyyyyshit!

Grow la little boy!
The purpose of voice up is to solve problem,not to create more problems!
You make me feel disgusting.....


No comments:

Post a Comment