Oct 8, 2014

Restaurants I have been to in Bali

First night's dinner

KU DE TA

Jl. Kayu Aya no.9, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia
62 361 736969
reservations@kudeta.net

















banana papaya
lemonade
Balinese pork
pot of beef
with the beef together
salmon?cod fish?
salmon?cod fish?



Ku De Ta,it sounds so classy to me when I first doing research on it few days before i go Bali.
It is introduced by my bf's aunty,who just reached Bali few days before us.
The menu is provided online,I suggest u to have a look on it before going to get ready of enough budget.
In our reservation email,there was stated required dress code for the fine dining.
Singlet, short, slippers or something too casual are not allow.
Therefore I ordered my mum n aunt to have proper attire(I think they were a bit over 'deco' themselves...lol)
Since we have our own driver along our trip,it is so easy to reach every places we want.
First when we reach Ku De Ta,there is a car scan...
We were actually shocked by it....
Once get down from the car,there are few security guards to check through your body(males and females)
Finally,we get to the reception counter
We reach bit too early from the dinner time,we get the chance to walk around to have a look and take photos.
From upstairs to the beach till the dining area
It is so huge
(for your info,those who are on the beach are not allow to dine in,only drinks and snacks are allowed
Angmo banyak~
The foods over here is just too yummy for me
but the portion is too little to fill my huge tummy up
((about the name for each foods and drinks,I apologize for that.....I have forgotten about them,but I like my apple mojito so much..xixixi

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Only breakfast outside villa

Cafe Wayan

Monkey Forest Road, Ubud
62 361975447
reservation@alamindahbali.com



sembahyang






3 cups of Balinese coffee and a cup of latte






Our villa do provide breakfast for us everyday
but we wanna try this restaurant so much
so we head to it on the next morning
we were the only customers in the morning
It's so huge till we spent around 15mins to walk around taking photos and choose strategic table to have our breakfast
As u can see there, they provide different designs of sit for u to enjoy ur meal
We choose to sit beside the little pond~
We ordered only 2 dishes,omelette and pancakes
I like the omelette so much~It's so Balinese style 
The price is quite ok,not too expensive=)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

First Lunch

Batur Sari Restaurant Kintamani

KintamaniKedisanKintamani, BaliIndonesia
(0366)5100700
Reservation is not require











One of the restaurants on kintamani mount
After cutting the price offered from them,we spent only RM32 on this buffet style Balinese lunch
((including tax and service charge
Erm...I list it at the bottom of the restaurant's list that I have been to in Bali
But it's just too worth for the view
I personally like the reddish satay so much and the potato chips too!
The scene kill lot of our camera's space
(wearing slipper is more convenient if u wish to sit under the little "Atawoo"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Second night's dinner

Naughty Nuri’s Warung & Grill

Jl. Raya Sangginan, Kedewatan, Ubud, Bali 80571, Indonesia
62 361 977547
reservation is not allow,do reach early

the shake cocktail on the whitey piggy(per glass)
I've not feeling well actually after the long journey of drive way



Hello sexy lady~!


The well-known pork rib there!Finger licking good!
Favourite grilled (forgotten what fish >< )

I like this salty roasted potatoes!!!I like the little salt on it~
Hohohohoho
This was the happiest place I been for foods
Due to some reasons (shopping)
We were a bit late when reaching this restaurant
It was so crowded and we can see people having long queue waiting
We first looking for the receptionist to look for a place to sit
but unfortunately we were given an 'alert alarm' to wait for the call
So we get a chance to take photo with the white piggy
(I guess it actually cannot be touch...lol
So happened, we met the boss there who was having gathering with his friends I guess
We get attracted by the sound:
"Shake.Shake. Shake shake shake"
with shaking ass by the workers!
Fu~yoh! It's super sexy man!
Of coz they will only shake for u when u order the specific shake cocktail =)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Second Lunch

Cafe Nyaman nusa dua

Driver intro,no details


papaya,pineapple and avocado juice




my nasi campur
bebek(duck) with green curry~ (y)
This is a place near the nusa dua beach
We didn't know it at first
Our driver brought us here
The foods are more to Balinese style
We tried the Bali famous nasi campur here
We were so regret to order too much of dishes
The portion is too big for us ><
(even after we had water sport on nusa dua beach)
We can't finish all of them in the end, wasting money and foods((sorry
I like the avocado and pineapple juice so much!A must try here!
The foods are not too spicy,I strongly recommend to u the nasi campur and bebek with green curry
I personally like these 2 Balinese dishes so much here (L)
5 dishes and 4 drinks only cost us around 350000 rupiah
((worth trying

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Third Dinner

Made's Warung

Br. Seminyak, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
62 361 732130







They provide various choice of foods for u to choose
Western signature and Asian's favorite 
Due to tiredness attacking us,we didn't take too much of photos here
We have a second try on nasi campur over here,but it's too spicy for us
Maybe is because of the heavy meals we had from the previous days are not fully digested out from our body yet
We would like to have something light
I like their salad and carbonara spaghetti!
They are just too suitable for my heavy stomach
Oh ya!
The pineapple juice did a great job on my appetite 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Third Lunch

Murni's Warung

At The Bridge, CampuhanUbud, Bali 80571Indonesia
62 361 975 233
Not necessary for reservation







jamaican chicken(today's special)





We were here after our water rafting at Sungai(River) Ayung
This restaurant has 4 floors
The 3rd floor is for bar purpose only
We choose to sit at the bottom where is nearest to the river
Due to the renovation of the opposite restaurant,the scene is not really attracting
but the food!
Finger licking good again!
I didn't prefer the today's special><
It doesn't suit my appetite
The today's special drink: soursop juice
makes my favorite pineapple juice drop it place to the 2nd in my favorite juice's list
It's awesome!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fourth Lunch

Scratch

#78 Jalan Pengubengan Kauh | SeminyakKerobokan, Bali 80361Indonesia
62 361 737914









smoothies and the local beer




I tried very hard to convince my bf to agree to have our last lunch here
Because of tiredness and timing, last day's schedule get to change and I can finally get a yes from him...hohohoho
It's really a hidden treasure
((only 3 mins drive from our villa(Athena Garden and Spa)
They serve western foods with some Asian's elements
We were so lucky that day,one of the chief was sick
The boss is doing cooking for us!
I give 'thumb up' on every dishes we had here
Only for the ramen is a bit too salty for us
Most importantly, we had such nice western foods with moderate cost only!
((we were the only Asian during our one and a half hour lunch....
Will definitely come back again(if the price doesn't rise much)lol


*try them on your own risk,all above descriptions are just my own comments

No comments:

Post a Comment