Jul 14, 2011

BE ALERT ALL THE TIME

i'm not very pretty,not sexy and i'm not rich
i have less outing and almost every outing i'm with my boy
seems like i'm safe
however,i'm not.
this is the third time i were followed by stranger
thank GOD i'm those who are very very sensitive

of coz,i''m never a 善女.
if u ask whoever noe me well,they realized that.
i'm not brave enough to kill ppl or burn ppl house
BUT
once u bully me
u will get back wat u did to me
and sometime it may be few times worsen than that.

i din't do any thing to the 2 fellow who follow me home today
(and i can't)
i try my best to lost them.
and i successfully did it!
*thumb up   XD
the white color saga with number 778_
nx time i straight away bring u to BALAI POLIS u tahu!
deserved it!

the same gender,
be more and more careful whenever u go.
we are not safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment