Jul 29, 2012

reason of posting:I couldn't type Chinese today.....LOL

How do you do?
Recently received lots of shocks
Fortunately my heart still affordable on all these
Smiles from heart neither happy nor desperateness
Mr. Maitreya always do


Don't be afraid with what i am writing
I'm a Buddhist,since last year
However, i'm not a vegetarian.(yet?)
The 1st reason i believe it is i wanna learn the real kindness from them
*this doesn't mean other's religions do not have it,just i prefer more to the peacefulness i gain from there-beside of kindness-so i have a great comment on this
The changes on me is great after having this belief
I can claim down and get a more deep thinking before actions
I'm still making mistakes everyday i know
At least i will always remind myself
Don't get into the wrong way girl!
Get away from all the DEVILS...LOL*I mean the devil side of me


Okay now,here is my point
Can my children having the same belief as me?
This comes to a trouble every time i talk to him
I know everyone has the right to choose and same comes to my next generation
But a mum who loves their children will bring them the brightest way in all aspect
And daddy too
LOL
I know i'm going too far


As i know a religion will never be a barrier on my relationship
If do,it's just another way to end this story with a more reasonable excuse
Or to hide the fact that
I'm no longer loving you
And you too

No comments:

Post a Comment