Aug 2, 2012

I'm officially a U student!

The 1st sem of U is going to the end soon
Can i suspect the GOD grab my time while i'm sleeping?
I think i'm more lucky if compare to others
at least i can sleep at least 5 hours a day...lol
Wonder how my friend bear with some bored subjects within 3 hours sleep.....
The 10th week staying with my U's lecturers and friends
and......the things i learnt beside of what i should study in my course are rush,rush,understand as fast as you can,rush,assignment,test,rush,tutorials,rush.........LOL
If i tell you i never sleep after 12am for study before i enter U, will you believe me?
Is true.
I never wake up in the middle of night for any study even in the peak exam season- PMR,SPM
The only subject i burnt the midnight oil was STPM's bio.
I can still remember i spent 2months (before STPM) to back it up since i dint study previously from the start of From 6,and still i study till late and wake up early to proceed it on the day before the exam,
If i'm not mistaken i slept around 3hours that day
Broke my record...LOL
that's y i just gt a pass on this

Tell you......i slept 5 hours per day now but still get mostly the same grade as my STPM's bio only.....
Is this whats call U's life?
I have my test from the week of 7 till the end of this sem....SIGH
beside of test i still need to do assignment,cover all the topic in lecture,do tutorials,prepare for the test next week.......
There are no pause even u r having test
Finally,i realised what U's life all about!!!!!!
I tell my friend,i feel lucky since i jz need to have this kind of few hours sleep in these 3 to 4 years in my life only.....
hahahahahahaha
enjoy your life,enjoy the time u shopping,u sleep,u dreaming nothing before u entering U
good luck to everyone and myself
gambateh des neh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment