Aug 25, 2012

i-city

Yesterday my mum suddenly told me that my Chris had left us for around 2 months
Surprising me though
Ya,he'll be back soon i said
My 1st sem is going to the end,the begin of the next sem will be the day he come back
And we can finally meet again as i'm hoping now
*actually i'm not...XD
Honestly,as i mentioned to him before
I do like him to get a job out there
Anyway,working place is not as important as working environment
Just,pls save money......ASAP ya...hahahahahahahahahaha

Okay,here comes my main topic
Last holiday,i visited Malaysia's i-city at Shah Alam
It's something likes a funfair???i think so
With nice lightening decorations
I think flamingo is the main representative of this 'small city'
Cos the 4th-floor high OLDTOWN's building is hanging with the pinky flamingos*and it's the crowded restaurant ever
The most special event i had on that night was get into the snowwalk's big fridge
My very 1st time playing around under the temperature of +- -5 degree Celsius
Firstly,i wanna mentioned that i were born in Malaysia
Lastly,it's super super super terrible horrible COLD even it's just -5 degree Celsius for me!!!!!
My toes were numbed within stocking.....nails turn into purple color with glove LOL
Wonder why they suddenly maximized the cooler and it's going to midnight(night time is cooler)u know

The price of each ticket for an adult is RM35 while for child is RM30*if i'm not mistaken
(including a jacket with hood)
It's a bit costly for the rental payment of jacket,but it's too cheap for the fun and the best memory i had on that night
If u are really interesting on this,remember to bring along your glove and scarf for the visit
There is selling all these if u didn't have one, so no worry ya=)
Of coz,if u r not interesting on the coldness,u still can walk and snap around outside the "big fridge" with zero payment needed!
If u r trying to drive there-u're still a student like me-my advice to u is share your car with others and the parking fees as well^^
Finally,after a long sharing,here comes some photos:
Before entering to the city
My late dinner...starving man....
red denglong hanging on the sky








my lovely mummy and i
while waiting for the ride
She chose not to gt into the big fridge and snapping photos outside
ignore me,TQ

i think i din't look too short in this photo even i'm standing beside the tall sunflowers


wearing jacket
cousin brother and i
bro + cousin bro


spotted me???hehehe.helping cousin sis to wear the big big jacket
A big contrast  btw outside and inside.We're inside the big fridge.cold+slippery





what's this...?


so cold~~~*she's wearing 2 shirts,2 jackets,scarf and glove.....LOL,but with a short  
U will know why i like to hug ppl if u been visited a cold place before

game's time!!!!self service ing...













Can u feel the happiness???teehee~
Worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment