Nov 21, 2012

Dull Ice

I just realized i have to work very hard and die for my degree cert
I just realized i can do lot others other than study for degree
I just realized something last forever is because we make it last forever
I just realized you do what you can do is not enough sometimes
I just realized people who do not appreciate you will never change suddenly one day
I just realized there exist things that we can choose but have no right to choose right now
I just realized responsibility make us be in the wrong path sometimes
I just realized every plans go empty if we have no determination and luck
I just realized choices are there but we do not know what to choose
I just realized hold on a thing is not easy

Happiness and joy do not visit us always
Acid and alkaline must mix together to form neutral liquid
Right and wrong we have to,sometimes, give and take

I just realized i'm greedy somehow
I want more and pay less
Be fair.
Please
How to be fair?

I'm not a PhD
I'm not a CEO
I'm not a President

Do i need to be fair then?
In which aspect?
They don't even they have to but not a must for me,right?














Yet,i'll feel guilty if i don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment