Feb 1, 2011

='( , =)

my love is going back to his hometown today~
i cant see him for a week
i will celebrate CNY within my happy family n
he does too~
 *u a,dun owas hang out with friend there a.
grandparent n parent more important.
just to remind u.
i noe u realized bout that=) 

CHINESE
tomorrow will have our reunion dinner lu~
i'm waiting for it for sooooo long!!!!
are u too?? 
XD 
friends,
how bout we snap the dishes respectively and post them all to our blog?
but i duno whether i got time to snap mou la...
LOL

finally done my home decoration
thanks my sis a lot!(L) 
my home now very red adi~!
gt CNY feel jo~!
huuuurrrrrayyyy
+ some fresh flower~!
fresh.nice.nature.
hehehehehehehehehehe
I LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR 

here is some photos snapped this morning
before my boy leaving Malaysia^^
packing~
bye bye adidas~

 

waiting him to finish his everything






1 day left~!
LOL
CNY is getting closer lu~

No comments:

Post a Comment