Feb 12, 2011

my latest photos

i have lots to talk
i have lots to share
i have lot works to do too
so
i don't wan to say,share any bad feeling here
i can handle all these problems well
=)
time will flush everything out
*appreciating

back to here
my camera dint have time to rest at all during the 4 days of CNY
it keep working for my relatives,my sibling, my friends and me
my last outing was on last sunday
and my camera sacrificed lot batteries
my friends n i yet 'killed' lots of memory spaces
LOL 
come
here i show you all my leng leng friends~~~
*+ me too la of coz!XD


our 1st destination,mee ying's house




2ndly,osaka's house

my current group members

hui zhen,osaka,ice,babyrainy





i like her smile=)



hui zhen's house

kah ying~

oopphs!who's the photographer???

ice's house

rainy's house

i heart this so much!

while waiting for dinner

my 1st round dinner was with friends


2nd round was with all my ah yee~



after viewing
what is your 1st thought?
tell u!
i din't gain weight at all!
dont jealous o~~
HA

No comments:

Post a Comment