Feb 18, 2011

A is not owas better then B!

blogger again!
once i have something to comment
it's owas the 1st choice for me!
(y i like to comment so much one???@@)
but i can't jz keep those things inside my little heart
definitely unfordable~!!!!!

i'm sad.
guess what?

A is owas better then B
do u noe how sharp is this sentence?
my heart keep bleeding,
my mind is struggling.
opphs!
is our* nt me only.

how can this come out from u?!
do u noe it's unfair for us?
suddenly felt that
i'm so lucky that i'm still having the same bio lecturer to handle my tutorial n practical classes.

i respect u.
is because u are older not bcz u are my sir.
the reason u are my lecturer is OUT!

i have my own criteria

I RESPECT WHO RESPECT ME

i admired u so much
but i din't agree with some of your point of view
is SUCK,for me!!!!

anyhow,
thanks for teaching.
appreciate it so much,indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment