May 27, 2011

goodbye MAY

going to ENJOY my 2 weeks holiday from tomorrow onward
i emphasized the word ENJOY.see it?
the things i need to do during this holiday are:
25 pages of Chemistry
24 pages of Pengajian Am
14 pages of math paper 1
4 pages of math paper 2
67 divide by 14
it mens that i need to finish 5 pages each day
sometime,i spend 5 hours just on 3 pages of math.....
SIGH
is gonna to enjoy my 14 days!
OOPHS!
i'm going to a trip tomorrow!
left with 12 days........
need to work very hard then.

ignore the homeworks first
i wanna comment something about my trip
i'm the organizer for the 2 days 1 night's Dusun Eco Trip
after preparing for 2 months,finally it comes to me tomorrow!
*hopefully very things going smoothly!BLESS ME ya!=)
here,i wanna thanks my assistance,secretary- Ivy & Loka
thanks for helping me for the proposal and letter
and!Caryn,thanks for ordering breakfast=)
Lastly,thank you my advisor,Mr. Low.
He helps me a lot in progressing all the things!THANKS SIR!

Since i had been long time dint update my blog,this might be a long long article i guess.
i went to PJ last week to have a look of my bro's new STUDY PLACE
we dint enter the same college
he get UTAR as his choice
studying foundation there
i'm a bit jealous with his choice,guess what?
the time he study is more shorter if compare to mine.
by the time he get into his degree next year is the time i get into my degree as well.....
i need to graduate with him lo?!
haiz, nevermind la.
since STPM is my choice.

Besides,i would like to say something on my current study life
perhaps not everything progress smoothly
*it never progress smooth if it comes to my study,ignore pls
you!yes,is you.My friend.
is never easy to get a friendship
not to say a long lasting one but still,worth to be appreciated
once my friend,forever my friend
i'm stubborn on something,here to apologies for mentioned any things wrongly
i don't like those embarrass encounter
i prefer to receive a  smile from you but just not passing by
=)

The universe is brought back from the brink of destruction every time you smile
 

No comments:

Post a Comment