May 10, 2011

VeXeD

When u have 100 reasons to love someone,you can get another 100 excuses to hate someone instead
Not to mention who he is but he himself know clearly i'm talking about him
That's no rules to stop you from interrupting me
But can you please try not to disturb me anymore?
I have partially done what you say as we are still keeping this friendship
Just is too much to keep attacking my inbox every midnight
And please don't overestimate yourselves to judge me by just viewing my account
Seriously,i don't need you in anytime, anywhere
Please
Let bygone be bygone
Everything stopped there within the reason of not faithful,busy and stubborn
I'm tired even to open your text and read
Is more then enough to know you are still surviving in this world
No others!
TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment