Jun 25, 2011

life is not just a dream

我可以拥有再多一点点的时间吗?

Time never take a rest to wait any one of you
you always say goodbye to me
irreversible as growth
struggling to live?
definitely!
today's matters always out of my expectation
i can't even plan for tomorrow
is pointless to look forward for my future
half year to go to my 20th
looking back to the past,
WHAT HAD I DONE?
i spend most of my time at home with book
what do i gain?
is too sarcastic to tell
LOL

however,
its more and more to tell when comes to my personal experiences
i have my own story
an interested story
i never want it to re-step into my life
NEVER!

you can keep looking down on me
you can talk bad about me

i am a good fender since i were 10th

i can even guarantee my heart have no space to accumulate any bullets anymore
terrible view with scars and wounds it has
but
it will cure
and lead me to a more wonderful life i guess

by the time when life is almost the end
only you realize it is valuable to be proceeded
never try to jump from the building
you have no chance to live anymore even you rejected to reach heaven

APPRECIATE YOUR LIFE NO MATTER WHAT IS HAPPENING

as i say
time never stop
what had happened will stay
as a memory

No comments:

Post a Comment