Dec 10, 2011

events i been

actually i'm quite busy during my oct and nov *except doing revision everyday
after my gugu's wedding at sept,her brother's wife born a baby girl~(but i have no time to visit the  new baby yet she is at singapore now...)
secondly is my grandpa 73rd's birthday,follow by my mum and little cousin brother birthday
between,my da gugu  moving house,
xiao gugu open stall for business,
plus my old neighbour wedding.
lastly is the celebration for my bro's birthday the day before exam.
almost every weekend i'm NOT-HOME
LOL

since i'm free to join any events now but wonder why everything comes before exam...

any birthday lately?
think bout some gathering but as i noe
all my diploma's friends gonna exam soon
so,trip wif STPM's friends is the only thing i can do!
HURRAY!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment