Dec 8, 2011

Hhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuu

finally i can breath some air thru my nostril not mouth!
going to the end of my exam ,say hi to my blog agen=)
wanna thank GOD i were not get murder by the stresssssssss
LOL
congrats me pls!
i had gone thru STPM.
ignore the result
i feel glad that i dare to step into this study
dint give up ,fight till the end!
*weeeeeee

taking deeeeeep breath


finally i'm back to normal
those abnormal study day take me 1 month time *the least
so i can expect what i get from this one-month-hardwork
however,exam make me stay at home more and i realised that i need and love this aged house so much
happy family is the best!

To all my friends and teachers ,
thank you so much for the accompany
memorable joy,arguments,sadness will be store in my mind forever and ever
i know i get something most Malaysians din't have when there were 18th and 19th=)

To those who are interested to take STPM.
STPM is not as hard as other people says.
nothing is hard when hardworking often appear!
Go ahead!
u will love it!
Good Luck!


8/12
i wanna say happy birthday to my brother!
happy birthday to u brother~
get good grade in exam ya!
dun owas dota la~

No comments:

Post a Comment