Jun 3, 2012

Hi, Goodbye

HoHoHoHoHo
Had been long time never turn on my pc to update my lonely blog
How are you all lately?I'm super fine here,wish you're having the same as me
Currently studying at UTAR at Setapak there.A course related to math it's more to probabilities.
Choose japanese as my optional subject,i think i can have some more fundamental knowledges about this after the three months classes.
The campus i study is more to those engineering courses therefore i can "observe" the opposite gender every weekday.LOL(dun jealous OOOO~)
I'm still very lonely in this new study environment.
Feel sad to tell that i never go and intro myself to get any new friends.
I couldn't understand my situation now(I'm so friendly last time,till i get to know half class of friends on the 1st study week)
I duno how's your situation in a new environment there,but my very 1st class is on last Monday,started without any intro by lecturer and some subjects adi enter the 2nd tutorial on Friday.
But i love this kind of speed,it brings me the feeling like, i'm still living meaningfully
Undeniably,my previous result and working experience make me growth
Finally i can fully realise what i wanna do in the future,what i really want in the end.


Sunday,4 more days to go to say goodbye to him.
Time flies.
My boy gonna leave his lovely warm home to upgrade his cert in other's country
We have been together for 2 and a half years,the 1st time he leave me for more than one month time
If you ask me, will you worry or whatever...?
I believe on myself and him too.
The most significant thing is i know what to do if any heart broken thing happen.
But,YOU dun really break my little fragile heart!I will never ever forgive u!HENG
Wish u all the best my lovely one,Chris M.

**Happy birthday to you my pretty mei sim=)
Friendship forever!And hope to get your good news soon~sweet sweet ya
hihihihihihihihihi


No comments:

Post a Comment