Jun 8, 2012

Malacca

Finally i have the mood to upload my malacca trip's photos here
Wonder when it had became an epidemic *i mean going to malacca to enjoy a family day
Before and after my malacca trip
I saw lots of friends were going there for a break

if i have another visit there i'll not heading to the famous cake shop anymore
hehehehe(i found another place to have more delicious cake in selangor)
So,which are my MUST EAT there?
come,let's have a look with these

chicken rice balls(Total cost us +RM12)
capitol satey(RM0.90 each)
Pak Putra ayam tandoori and roti nam plus the Spanish soup(i didn't know the real name of it)
forgotten the price><

Donald and Lily nyonya food

mini durian puff(3 for RM5 if i'm not mistaken)
Of course there are also morning nasi lemak,back street see food,O jian and ‘排骨面’

The Pak Putra stall sells my favourite ayam!
You Will Regret If You Never Go And Have A Try In Malacca!!!!!!
SEE!
Today is not public or school holiday & 25% is foreign people
I will never choose to have gathering or Yam Cha with friends at Genting Highland at night but i will go for this ayam for sure!
Ooophs,forgotten to tell you that its just open at night..=P
I can't remember where is it but u can google it*Pak Putra-ayam tandoori and roti nam

I had a 2 days 1 night break there
super syok with gaining about 2-3kg!
worth it!

Since i have lots of time there,i visited some place there too^^








The new nadeja's shop at makhota parade

my advice to you,you have only one stomach.
the place where i slept(Venus Boutique Hotel)
Pak Putra

排骨面
i duno where is it but it's near to my hotel.it's so nice for photo snapping

And jonker street walk too.
I didn't visit other places because of the big big sun burn my mood+skin
skipped A'Famosa and lots tourism places,
but i will be going there again=)

Sorry for my incomplete sharing here
hope you're still enjoying ya=)

No comments:

Post a Comment