Jun 30, 2012

i'm so lucky to have you all

Hi blogger=)
Seems like i will says hi to blogger every time i update it.
LOL
i sangat lazy la~><

This is the 5th week i study in UTAR
the different between U and college is huge
couldn't say i will be hard working yet i should and a must to be a hard working student
i'm so lucky to have this chance to get closer to some super talented and hard working friends
Thanks GOD for this well treat=)

I'm currently in a gang of three
we will plan about future like what should we study next sem,when to take our external paper,how not to fail the subject and lots.
the only thing i worry is the good planner,one of the friend in my gang gonna leave me soon
apologize on my selfishness ,
if do can,can you pls don't go and guiding me till end of this course?
I'm so happy to get a friend like u who can talk to me in all aspects including politic,shopping,football,games...etc
but i realize you should get out of this big sweet potato to have a more challengeable life
if you really get the offer from other's country i will still wishing you a happy and all well route=)

entering the month of July
how are you there,my beloved bf?^^
we can meet again soon=)
hopefully i get the chance to celebrate moon cake's festival with you ya!

yesterday went for a movie with my friend
a two-person-movie
and it wakes me up
most of the time i watch movie with my boy last time
i like to spend my time with him
and gradually get used to the way we being together after 2 years time
i'm in the super-missing-you condition yesterday once i step into the cinema
do you still remember every time entering the super dark cinema i will hold you tightly till you bring me to the correct sit?
and every time finished movie you will hold me tightly till end of the staircase?
if we never separate if i never watch movie with other
i will never realize you had became part of my life,playing a significant character ever
sorry for my complaints,
i love you still=)

I'm doing well here
need not to worry
i will try my very best to solve all the problems
hope to get your good news too

No comments:

Post a Comment