Nov 13, 2013

A hotel

I can finally update this

Today I would like to introduce a hotel
JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
in Malaysia

Hotel class: 5 star
Hotel Style: Business,Luxury and Family hotel
Price range: RM 500-950 per night (With /without breakfast)
((I get the information from marriott website and do some adjustments
Room: Deluxe,Executive,Studio suite,Junior suite

If I'm not mistaken
My room below is a deluxe room with daily breakfast for 2
2 double bed with city view

JW Marriot Hotel KL
is located opposite Pavillion , beside Starhill
It's so convenience to reach any restaurants,shopping mall,massage shop lots,LRT station,etc



Deluxe room with 2 double bed for 2(max 3 par)





view outside from the room



daily 2 bottles of mineral water
toilet



I think this toilet bowl didn't function well
swimming pool!
outlook of the hotel

shower gel,shampoo,soap,coffee,tea..etc are all replace new one daily after finished using
bed case,towel change daily
newspaper putting outside the door every morning for u

This hotel is really comfortable
various TV channels from different country
Internet service
laundry
2 umbrellas provided(charged if lost)
Iron with iron board
Safety box
hair dryer
shoe's brush
etc

I like the environment over there
Service is good,fast!
rate: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment