Jan 16, 2011

blog without photo again!

had went through half of this month.
how is ur 2011???
should be every things going on well!^^

facing my clock
it's 3pm now.(it's 15mins faster)
left with 7 hours to go.
WOW
i'm getting closer to my 1st test.
really hope tat time can goes faster a bit.
then stopped around CNY
LOL
wait!!!!!
my boy's birthday is around~~~
+ our anniversary is getting nearer nearer and NEARER~!!!!!!
congratz me congratz me~!!!
XD
but i dint meet him up for few weeks adi........
i have some changing.
and i dint tell him
dont want take picture
LOL
boy~
see u soon~!
hahahahahahahahahaha

one more thing to share here!
i just realized that
the 1st part of differentiation is quite easy lo!
LOL
                                              2
                   6     3-sin    2x
 y=3 cosec   e

 DAMN heart it a!!!! 

thanks ah seng a lot! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment