Jan 2, 2011

happy belated 2011!

entering 2011
i'm 19th
goodbye my lovely 18th
review back my 2010
seems like i did not much of things
i had went through my 5 months holiday with doing nothing worth

taking F6 to proceed my study
the 1st info i get from lecturers is
are u all these student confirmed want to sit for the STPM?
the hardest examination ever?
a smile as my answer
i never know how hard it's if i didn't try it

once entering
there's no regret to quit
even it's really not capable sometime
but things still need to be processed
be responsible to the choice that i had decided in the very first
LOL

i never believe i can do it
but i think
i have the luck
GAMBATEH!

thank you those who had given me chances to grab some position in college
it's fun and it had enhanced my life too

there are some friends choose to leave pre U
good bye friends
i wish u all
GOOD LUCK
and all the best
hope to see u all soon
=)

2010
i had a ever lasting relationship
(i hope it will be)
there were lots of memories to be recalled
thanks GOD by giving us a chance again
after 2 years time
we still never give up this never completed relationship
XD
2 years of changing even not long but i think we had realized the word
'appreciate'
as u always say
we have the faith
^^
no matter how huge the storm will be
sun will still shine for us
rainbow will always be found after every bad things happened
thank you CMKK!
i love you

i do always have a lovely family with me!!!
thank you for every things
dad,mum
=' )
i will finish what i had promised
i will reach there one day
^^
thank you my grandparent
thank you my little kenari
thank you Christine yee
=D

lastly thank you my boss natalie
for treating us breakfast n lunch
it's ur 1st n i think it will be the last too
she dont like to smile
so
i hope she can smile owas from now
dont owas like
'bao qing tian'
u look pretty when smile
=)


early morning 6.20am
we were waiting for our breakfast


our lunch
we had it around 3pm
hungry xiao~
><


aiya~
i had forgotten yap
thanks for those insect ya!
hope to c u soon
^^


here i come 2011!!!!
i wan to take u down
F6!!!
happy belated new year world!

No comments:

Post a Comment