Jan 14, 2011

Me

today is friday!
the best time for homeworks and rest!
of course,
it's time to update my blog too!
^^
last two days at college had used up all my energy
even today's class end at 3pm
i feel damn tired too.....
keep thinking about my works..
there are a lot to do yet CNY and exam are getting nearer
i need time to clean my room and i need to do my revision too!!!!!!!!
time management is really important.
now my eye is really BLUR....
zzzZZZZ
however,
i still need to update THIS....
(i need to hit target one a)
LOL

yesterday was my dad's birthday.
wish him a belated birthday here!
^^
and amigo too.
agen,
hapi birthday to u=)
must owas sayang joanne ya!

i have a friend.
this person can cry easily.
i stunned while i saw it tat day.
for me,you are not suppose to be like that.
your cute smiling face should be matched with a cheerful thinking always.
i guess,
u dint take it serious that day.
you are just playing with your tears right?
=)

recently,
i seem like a bit abnormal.
but i cant speak it out how weird am i...
i miss one of my friend.
i can still remember clearly that we can get very close that time when we were in secondary school.
business is always a barrier to challenge our friendship
how are you lately?
i miss you here.

AND
in this two months
i found some of my lost friends
nice to meet u all agen!
keep in touch^^

No comments:

Post a Comment