Mar 18, 2011

i need some topic

wondering when will i update something about my bro???
sorry to make u all keep waiting
i will eat my words
unfortunately
not now....
cos the thing he is doing is not finish yet
and he's not allow me to post any half-product of him
still need to postpone til duno how many weeks later
give him sometime
the THING needs time

see lot of my friends have their update
but not me
ICUCIC
my mid term a......
it's juz killing me

time to say goodbye to my holiday
say hi to my exam
instead
BLESS ME
TQ
<3

ya!
my nuffnang is jz active 
but i only get less then RM 1
erm.........
is anyone enter my blog and looks for my adv???
all adv are true peers!
hurry!
get your discount there!!! 

1 comment:

  1. i always click for u
    and please click mine also when u visit ar lenglui

    ReplyDelete