Mar 12, 2011

no mood to study?SHOP!!!how bout exam???DIE!!!

saturday!!!!
i ask u,
will u have mood for ur book on weekend???
i din't have any......
SIGH!!!!
so, i decided to go shopping
the most nearest one
TIME SQUARE
i had not been there for so long...
miss it,
is true~
=)
call my boy out as my driver n started our journey around 2pm

due to ntg can be done
plus i've hungry
i chosed to have a tea session~
in PAPA's JOHN!!!
XD
nice meal!
u guys can go and have a try 

of coz,i should buy something from there.
i bought a pendrive
16GB in low yat
and
my shopping period ended early today
reached home before 6pm
WOW!
record break!
out for oni 4 hours...
*thumb up,
proud.
LOL




potato wedge <3
butter is provided
tomato source??
seems like worrying something
yum yum~~


thanks love <3

done~!
is full~
???

the things i gt 2day
HERE
i would like to talk bout last tuesday
i wan to TQ my sometime-lovely-brother
he fried me 2 eggs~
as my supper
damn nice!!
heart it!!!
XD 
cooking....and he makes the kitchen freaking oily
guess wat time i had my eggs??XD
waiting.....
Z_Z
DONE~~
here is my leng zai DD,thanks~~LOVE 
since i talk bout him 2day
so
i decided to make a topic for him on my coming post
such a nice guy he is!!!!
*sometime
XD

time to sleep
night~

2 comments: