Oct 18, 2013

A story

I had a bad dream yesterday,he said.

How will u define a dream?

After knowing the bad dream it brings sadness to me of coz
However,I can calm down so well instantaneously
((out of my expectation thought

It reminds me of a story

There was a lovely couple going to get marry so soon
they had planned so well for it
most importantly,they had been together for many years
After doing so much of preparations
The day came
Sad thing happened
The groom couldn't meet the bride on their day
He gt to know after that where the bride fall in love with another guy n gt married
The groom went crazy and diagnosed with autism

One day
A monk pass by his house
Knock his door with a friendly smile
Entering his room ,took out a mirror to show him a story

Once upon a time
There was a naked girl die beside the beach
A guy pass by,and he left
The 2nd guy saw her,he covered the naked body by his cloth,and left
The last guy came,he do nothing but start to dig a hole to burry her
The monk said,you are the one who provide cloth for her

After seeing the story,his illness gone.

From the story,i learnt
Undeniably, I hope I already found the one who did the burry part.
But if I don't, I would tell you,I have no regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment