Oct 6, 2013

Welcome to Oct!

After entering Uni,time is like riding rocket
after one and other semesters
here comes October
Ya,it's October
the month I have been waiting for quite long

In some numerology 
October is a month entering next year cycle
everything begin to recount again
Ya,new life started
Every bad happened last year had gone
Ahead to a year full with happiness and everything goes well~

Of course,this is not my main reason panting for this month of 10 to reach
October going to start my last semester of this year
This is the month that i can enjoy my holiday for half of a month
after that going to fight for a short 7 weeks study
By entering November,I'll be busy like a robert .....
But busy days pass the fastest

After fighting for exam in the middle of December
I'm going to celebrate my Christmas and New Year gao gao!!!
Great to enter 2014 <3

Seriously,I'm getting older
Not to just have a dream
Chase it! 
Die for it! **if needed

All the best as I wish everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment