Dec 10, 2010

motor show

mostly i will update my blog in the morning.
but 2day,
bcoz need to meet a senior up
so postponed it

yesterday i went to PWTC wif my bf n his fz.
my advice:DON'T DRIVE THERE!!!!
we reached there around 2pm
and spent almost 1 hour for searching for parking!!!!
........
the parking provided there is soooooo limited!
why is it so jam...?
no doubt!
MOTOR SHOW is there!!!!!
XD
see!
FULLED!!!!!
thanks my bf for being so patient searching for parking~
after gt a parking
we gt our ticket with student price-RM5 only!!!!
XD
i thought i can see all those nice car very soon
(paint for it for so long)
XD
who noe...
i still need to walk for around 5min to reach the entrance
but worth it!
^^
not believe?!
show u some things la~~~~

dengdengdeng



 show girls u see a lot rite?
show u some show boys
XD
my boy~
Jun Wei
and this is the tallest element

we leave their around 5pm.
zero photo that 6 of us take 2gth in my camera><
so
RM 5 and 1 hour searching for parking is worth!
XD
that's all ~
bye bye!!!!
the following part cant be shared here
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment