Dec 12, 2010

weekEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like weekend!!!
XD
weekend is the only days for me to meet my love up
><
snapped lot of photos.
my saturday night
had dinner with my bf
merry christmas!^^







yummY~~

escargot
finished~~
FULL~!!!!!

my sunday morning
my sis suddenly told me
'sis,i follow u to church'
0.0

church had some special event this morning
singing competition(final) and invited LONG PIAO PIAO for testimony
i knew her since i was young
so
i can sing some of her songs too
BUT
i saw some older sis and bro duno....
is they too IN
or i'm adi outdated???
==!!!!
(not my problem i think)
here i show u all some of the photo i took





actually i cant heard wat is he singing
><
pastor introducing long piao piao



tat's all~!
WAIT
who is the winner?
can anyone tell me?
(i leave earlier a bit so i dint noe the result)

waiting for the cuming weekend!
nx week church will have other interesting activities too
welcum u to join us!
^^ 

it's time to gain weight lo this week!
LOL

1 comment:

  1. yo.. so happening ar?? juz started ur blog le?? me too le.. hehhee... so envy u.. can hangout wif u love 1 always ><

    ReplyDelete