Dec 27, 2010

Xmas celebration part 2 & MERRY CHRISTMAS

i were quite busy
those celebration delayed me to update my blog
but i had an enjoyable one in this year christmas!
jz came back from genting yesterday nite
wish u all a belated merry christmas!!!
=)
thanks GOD!
i can celebrate this year's 25/12 with my dear
4 days continuous outings had replaced back last few years christmas's celebration
LOL
we had our christmas eve celebration with my cousin n sibling
it was a 'full' nite!!!
XD

everyone had fulled n stopped
left these 2 fellows.......
non-stop
XD









boys' talk

GAME!!!!!






DONE!
XD
thanks for the present!
i love it!
=)
tat's my christmas eve
hw bout urs?
^^
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~
the next morning,
(christmas morning)
we went to church
to watch a quite moving show!
i heart it!^^

TQ zheng yan for the chocolate=)
it's nice



V^_^V








thanks pei wen n zheng yan
 i had my lunch in my dear's lovely home
bcoz of cooking we dint snap any photo
it was simple but special!
=D

after christmas
i'm looking forward to CNY adi!!!!!
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment