Dec 21, 2010

they r back!!!!

my twin is back to KL one week for bio assessment~
i went back to college these few days too
one month din meet them up...
for me they r still the same
BUT
they said they gained 3 kg in this holiday......
LOL
as usual
they care bout their weight so much.....
= =
hermmmmm
i had been long time dint go n weight mysf adi...
am i getting fatter???
whatever....
XD
my boy need a warm pillow i guess
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SO
i went to BIG APPLE
and bought some snack from cold storage too
i took them as my lunch
so unhealthy......
><
hopefully those diabetes,heart attack,kidney stone wont cum and kacau me so soon.....
X /

twin caught them for our assessment
GENG!!!!!!




having lunch at kang cheng yesterday





my lunch for today
><


of cos
i cant finished it all by myself
i share with my sis=)

Roller Coaster
done it while i're still on my way home
fortunately i dint finished the  chachos too
><
tomorrow is dong zhi lo~
hapi dong zhi peer!!!
^^
remember to go back home to visit ur daddy mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment