Apr 1, 2011

here to talk

had been quite awhile din't update
sorry to tell that i'm slack
nope.
actually,i'm busy.
plus i have no topic for it,so try not to on pc and ignore it!
wei wei......
have my update once in a blue moon is more than enough
student is owas that busy k..?><
*seeking for some more excuses
LOL

ya,be4 i forget
i would like to wish everyone happy April fool!
AND
my twin's cousin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
OPHS.....getting older adi><
fast fast find someone to get marry la u two
i wanna attend wedding dinner a!!!!

today is Friday.
gonna sit for my Malaysia University English Test(MUET) next Wednesday
GOD bless~!
of coz,bless my beloved too
he is going to has his examination next week
GAO YAO dear!^^

erm......friends,
do my speaking had became more fluent?(in english)
English speaking is one part of my test
wat am i worry is the timing and my points.
On the day,if i din't get any idea to speak?
DIE straight....
must practice to twist and turn my mind!!!
hopefully i wont meet the examiner again few months later><
i don't want resit a!!!

i got a 100% surprising thing to let u all know.
*if u know me
but,not today.
maybe tomorrow.
stay tuned=)
ya!
the topic i mentioned that i will share will be together with the next update
sorry for letting u all to keep waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment