Apr 23, 2011

Morning world!

Saturday morning again,,,,,,,,,what can i do???
need to tidy up my room,clean my car,do my math
so before starting everything,blogger first!

i were in a very depressing mood last few days
think and twist my mind everyday to get some solutions
that day,some things attacked my mind just in a sudden
a sentence reminded me to stand firmly

不是路已走到了尽头,而是该转弯了

every time facing problems try to think widely
don't let madness bury my mind
and problems,are solved=)

YESTERDAY,
our class had a shooting with our MUET's lecturer,Miss Christina
the most important thing was.....
we were all feeding the mosquitoes
i get lots of mosquito's bite from my feet till my shoulder
and i saw one of my friend's forehead was KISSED by them.....
XD
*oopphs,sorry for laughing too loud

here come some nice and memorable snaps=)

V ^_^ V
~@-@~
 












and the day of shooting come to the end=)

but,my camera still have a task to snap the memory down
see

wondering what are we doing??

we are waiting someone~~weeeeeeee

see!a birthday cake~

the one with blue,keep talking there.suddenly stopped and gesture.....for snapping XD
here come the birthday girl~^^

again,happy birthday!

快高长大噢~XD


we will have another celebration with another birthday girl on this coming thursday

girls,happy 19th~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment