Apr 18, 2011

ya.that's called LIFE

at this moment
i miss my long hair so much
nope,is
i miss my long black hair so much
with this colour of short
my bro complain to me few times that my hair looks rusted......
SHIT

at this moment
i'm filled with regretfulness
regret about my hair
and the camping i'm going to held too
seems no people wanna support me
i'm not very happy to see the amount of people who are attending
yet i still havent get anyone to take part from my class
 is disappointing.how true.

i think i need some more chocolates these few days
hopefully everything can be solved as soon as possible
i dun wanna headache about that anymore
bless me

and this keyboard.......
is time to get a new one
i wanna make a smiling face oso can not....
u all imagine la..........

No comments:

Post a Comment