Apr 16, 2011

hey Saturday!

an important announcement here!

MY MUET TEST HAS JUST ENDED!

LOL

woke up quite early today
heading to college before 7am
damn sleepy after going through all the tests

is sad to say that i din't join my classmate to the PC fair at KLCC after that
(plus)after finishing the test only i realised that i lost my umbrella......
*it was raining
and......i can't even get my boy to pick up my call for brunch purpose
*i were starving that time....
what a suck!
when i were inside the car,check my phone,my MUET teacher text me some more..
sorry teacher,i have no mood to reply you...
leave it....+ driving leh...how to reply???

however,i get him to accompany me to PAVI tomorrow
WOW!
has been long time didn't out for shopping!
spend as much as i want!
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment